Nominees eligible for submitting their entries need to meet the following criteria:
- Manufacturers and distributors of cleaning and hygiene equipment, chemicals, janitorial tools and software are eligible to enter the awards in the applicable categories.
- Service providers who may nominate themselves include Cleaning Contractors, Building Services Contractors, Housekeeping Companies, and Facilities Management companies involved in Soft FM.
- The End User can be a public or private facility/building maintained by an in-house team or outsourced to a service provider. These can include and are not limited to Hotels, Malls, Airports, Banks, Corporate/Government Buildings, Restaurants, Hospitals, Schools, Universities, etc.
- Each company/facility must be at least 1 year old in operations in the GCC region
- Individuals being nominated must have a valid visa for a Middle Eastern country
- Applications are open to companies based in the United Arab Emirates. Separate categories have been opened for companies in Sultanate of Oman, Kingdom of Bahrain and Kuwait.
- You may nominate your company in only three applicable categories. And, you can only submit three entries in each category.
- All nominations should be submitted via the online entry form. Nominations submitted via email will not be acknowledged.
- Entries should be mainly based on the period starting from January 2019 to the time of nomination. However, relevant material for work carried out prior to January 2019 will be considered where applicable.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend or remove award categories. The judging panel has the right to withhold any award if, in its view, the entries do not meet the required standards.
- The jury’s decision will be final and binding on all nominees, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.